Translate

Monday, June 10, 2013

12,000 Views.

The title is self explanatory, but I just want to say it out load. My blogs have collectively reach the 12,000 view mark. This is in my opinion, really awesome. And I know for myself that I have my readers to thank.

I had no idea that my blog would ever get viewed, and the feeling I have now that it is getting viewed is indescribable.

I have been blogging for about 5 months now. I started on the 21st of January in the year 2013, the same day as my birthday. So for this response to my blog, I just have to say thank you to all of my readers. I never expected my blog to ever get read, I was one voice in a sea of voices, trying to carve out a way that I might be heard.

I thank all of my readers, all my fans, and all my detractors if there ever are any. If you guys did not read, I would have no reason to write. Our relationship comes full circle because of this. The friendship between the author and his readers is not one that can be truly measured.

I also have two blogging platforms to thank for this, and I will have more to thank as my adiunce grows and I breach out into other platforms to spread my knowledge.

First, I would like to thank Blogger. As my first blogging platform, Blogger gave me the roots that I can now shoot from. Although I may be destined not to become popular on Blogger, Blogger has a special place in my heart for giving me a launching pad for those first two months of blogging.

Glipho: This blogging platform may not have been part of my plan as a blogger from my humble beginnings, but it has truly grown on me. Not just as another platform that I can spread my knowledge on, but as a social network in its own right. In using Glipho, I have found quite a few people who have become regular readers and feel the same way about malware that I do.

Both of these platforms are, and will continue to me, instrumental in the pursuit of my goal of stopping malware.

Once again, I would like to thank all my readers. I also thank you for reading this post. It really means a lot to me. I invite readers to comment with any questions or comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment